U.S. Senate has recently proposed a new bill to raise the bar of EB-5 Investment Immigration Program that is highly probable to pass. Do not miss the last window for the EB-5 investment immigration before the more strict requirement becomes effective. Attorney Kelly H. Bu will be hosting an EB-5 Investment Immigration Seminar in the south Bay Area, and welcomes your participation. The seminar will cover the following topics:
– Impact of the U.S. Senate’s proposed new bill on investment immigration
– Case analysis of how start-up companies raise funds with direct investment immigration
– Key points of how to select EB-5 Regional Center projects and in-depth comparison of 6 available 6 Regional Center projects
– Methods of proving legal path of investment funds and explanation of funds transfer
– Q&A on other investment immigration issues
CFLD US Incubator Services Inc.
1172 Castro Street, Mountain View, 94040
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2015
If you wish to learn how about the legitimate methods of investment fund transfers and detailed information of 6 Regional Centers for EB-5 Investment Immigration, please contact our office at 925-482-6008
or please use the registration form: